I write about COVID-19 at one of my other super-secret blogs. If you’re interested:
- British Medical Journal editor skeptical about COVID-19 vaccines
- Face masks: Panacea or poppycock?
- Vitamin D seems to play a role in preventing severe illness and death from COVID-19
- Ivermectin for COVID-19?
- From the U.K.: More COVID-19 vaccine skepticism
- Does remdesivir help fight COVID-19?
- What about melatonin for COVID-19?
- Do antibody infusions work against COVID-19?
- Daily users of proton pump inhibitors have double the risk of COVID-19
- Scientists say new vaccines needed within a year
- More evidence for effectiveness of ivermectin against COVID-19
- COVID-19: Alternative treatments
- Vaccine skepticism: Dr Hodkinson interviewed by Taylor Hudak
- Coronavirus lockdowns did more harm than good
- COVID-19: Are the conspiracy theorists right?
- Vaccination-induced antibodies fade after three months
- Steve Kirsch: NIH and WHO guidelines for COVID-19 are too restrictive
- COVID-19: Fluvoxamine dose and side effects
Steve Parker, M.D.