- Your genetics largely determines your response to an exercise program
- Physical activity isn’t a great way to lose weight
- School-based or other programs to increase childhood physical activity probably won’t reverse childhood obesity statistics
- Disregarding weight loss, exercise has other worthwhile metabolic advantages
- Highly advanced societies shouldn’t blame our overweight problem on decreased levels of physical activity
Skyler Tanner slaughters some sacred cows in his blog post June 4, 2012. I pulled these bullet points from his post. Click on his embedded links for details.
2 responses to “What Everybody Ought to Know About Exercise’ Effect on Weight”
Well-said and succinct.
(Anyone with a serious interest in fitness and nutrition ought to visit Sean’s blog:http://www.health-act.net/.